Hambleton Dining Room - Premier Enclosure
Situated on the ground floor of the charming Hambleton Stand, Thirsk's traditional, silver-service à la carte dining room, which underwent a stunning refurbishment in 2016, has an authentic rustic charm, first class service and delivers wholesome Yorkshrie Fayre at great value for money.
Reservations for lunch and/or afternoon tea in this Premier Enclosure dining room can be made directly with the Racecourse Office on Tel. (01845) 522 276 or email email@example.com.
Please note this is a premier enclosure facility and premier badges must be obtained to access the Dining Room. You can purchase your Premier Enclosure badges HERE
Whilst there is often some 'Walk-in' availability on the day this cannot always be guaranteed and therefore booking in advance is advised, particularly for busy Saturday afternoon race meetings.
Alternatively, you may prefer to book one of our fantastic new dining packages as follows:
The Hambleton Dining Package
- Premier Enclosure car parking
- Premier Enclosure entry & badge
- Your reserved table for the day in the Hambleton Dining Room
- The official colour racecard with form guide
- Select your delicious ***three-course luncheon from the a la Carté menu, followed by tea or coffee (small supplement payable on the day for steaks or roast sirloin of beef)
- Full English afternoon tea served later in the afternoon including; fresh finger sandwiches on brown and white bread; individual scones with preserves and whipped cream; a selection of Yorkshire cake; freshly brewed tea
- A 'teapot' of Mad Hatter's teabags, to take away and enjoy at home
- (This package is not available at our evening fixtures)
Standard price coming soon *High Price coming soon
*High Price applies to ALL Saturday afternoon fixtures
** The three course luncheon will be replaced with the equivalent dinner menu for all evening fixtures.
'The Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea' Package is also served in the Hambleton Dining Room from 3.30pm and if you wish to book afternoon tea, details can be found HERE
If you would like to book any of these packages you can do so online HERE or by contacting the office T: (01845) 522 276 E:firstname.lastname@example.org
A Premier Enclosure Dress Code applies - Details of which can be found HERE