Thomas Lord 'Dine & View' Restaurant - Premier Enclosure
The superbly appointed Dine and View Restaurant is located in the Thomas Lord Suite, on the first floor of the Hambleton Stand, in our Premier Enclosure. Named after the founder of Lords' Cricket Ground; Thomas Lord was a talented cricketer and businessman who was born in Thirsk in 1755. This restaurant boasts a superb view of the live racing action from the comfort of your table.
Situated directly opposite the winning post, you can watch the racing action, whilst enjoying a sumptuous 'Grand Buffet'. With its own Tote betting facility and private loos, this really is a superb choice from which to enjoy a luxury day out at Thirsk Races.
The 'Thomas Lord Suite' Dine & View Package includes:
- Thomas Lord Suite Entry & Premier Badge
- Premier Enclosure Car Parking
- Complimentary Racecard
- Reserved Table for the day
- Delicious Grand Buffet*
- Private Cloakroom Facilities
- Private Betting
- TV Coverage of the Racing
- Exclusive Cash Bar Facility
- Private Loos
* The sumptuous Grand Buffet includes delicious seafood, an array of cold meats, fresh salads and breads. There is also a hot carvery (vegetarian dish of the day available on request), followed by luxurious desserts, coffee and freshly brewed tea.
Weekdays, Evenings & Sunday - £80.00+VAT (£96.00 inc VAT)
Saturday Afternoons - £90.00+VAT (£108.00 inc VAT)
Ladies' Day, Sat 8 Sept - £112.50+VAT (£135.00 inc VAT)
Premier Enclosure Dress Code applies, details of which can be found HERE
Please note this package sells out quickly and online bookings are limited to 10, so if it is not available to book online or you have a larger party please contact the racecourse office directly (as above).