Thomas Lord 'Dine & View' Restaurant - Premier Enclosure
The superbly appointed Dine and View Restaurant is located in the Thomas Lord Suite, on the first floor of the Hambleton Stand, in our Premier Enclosure. Named after the founder of Lords' Cricket Ground; Thomas Lord was a talented cricketer and businessman who was born in Thirsk in 1755. This restaurant boasts a superb view of the live racing action from the comfort of your table.
Situated directly opposite the winning post, you can watch the racing action, whilst enjoying a sumptuous 'Grand Buffet'. With its own Tote betting facility and private loos, this really is a superb choice from which to enjoy a luxury day out at Thirsk Races.
The 'Thomas Lord Suite' Dine & View Package includes:
- Premier Enclosure Car Parking
- Thomas Lord Suite Entry & Premier Badge
- Complimentary official colour racecard with form guide
- Reserved Table for the meeting in the superbly appointed Thomas Lord Suite with a fabulous view of the racing action and
- Private betting facility
- TV coverage of the racing
- Exclusive cash bar throughout the day
- Private Cloakroom facilities
- Delicious Grand Buffet*
- Private Cloakroom Facilities
- Tipster talk before the first race
- Afternoon Tea is available to purchase on the day, if required
* The sumptuous Grand Buffet includes delicious seafood, an array of cold meats, fresh salads and breads. There is also a hot carvery (vegetarian dish of the day available on request), followed by luxurious desserts, coffee and freshly brewed tea.
Package prices are as follows:
Weekday & Evening Meetings: £99.00 inc. VAT per person
Saturday Afternoons (excl. 5th September): £120.00 inc.VAT per person
Ladies' Day, Saturday 5th Sept 2020: £149.00 inc.VAT per person
If you would like to book this package, you can do so online HERE or by contacting Diane Pickersgill in the office T: (01845) 522 276 E:email@example.com
Premier Enclosure Dress Code applies, details of which can be found HERE
Please note window seats are not guaranteed and are allocated in booking order. This package sells out quickly and online bookings are limited to 10, so if it is not available to book online or you have a larger party or wish to discuss any special requests, please contact Diane Pickersgill in the racecourse office directly T: (01845) 522276 E: firstname.lastname@example.org