Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea Package - Premier Enclosure
Served from gate opening time in the Hambleton Dining Room, this delicious and traditional English afternoon tea package is a wonderful, indulgent way to spend and afternoon's racing here at Thirsk Racecourse.
The Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea package includes all of the following:
- Premier Enclosure car parking
- Premier Enclosure Entry & Badge
- The official colour racecard/programme and form guide
- Full English afternoon tea, served from 3.30pm in the Hambleton Dining Room, including; fresh finger sandwiches on brown and white bread; individual scones with preserves and whipped cream; a selection of Yorkshire cakes; freshly brewed tea.
- A ‘teapot’ of Mad Hatter’s teabags, to take away and enjoy at home.
Standard price coming soon *High price coming soon
Plus Optional Champagne Standard price coming soon *High price coming soon
*High price applies to ALL Saturday afternoons
You can book this package online HERE or by contacting the Racecourse Office T:(01845) 522 276 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note online bookings are limited to 10. For larger parties please contact the office directly (as above).
If you wish to sit with other individuals or parties, who are booking separately, please advise Diane Pickersgill on tel. 01845 522276 or email email@example.com accordingly.
NB:This package will be served from 3.30pm until 5.00pm for evening race meetings and places are limited.
A Premier Enclosure Dress Code applies - Details of which can be found HERE