Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea Package - Premier Enclosure
Served in the Hambleton Dining Room from 3.30pm, this delicious and traditional English afternoon tea package is a wonderful, indulgent way to spend and afternoon's racing here at Thirsk Racecourse.
The Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea package includes all of the following:
- Premier Enclosure car parking
- Premier Enclosure Entry & Badge
- The official colour racecard/programme and form guide
- Full English afternoon tea, served from 3.30pm in the Hambleton Dining Room, including; fresh finger sandwiches on brown and white bread; individual scones with preserves and whipped cream; a selection of Yorkshire cakes; freshly brewed tea.
- A ‘teapot’ of Mad Hatter’s teabags, to take away and enjoy at home.
PLEASE NOTE: Afternoon Tea will be served between 3pm and 5pm for evening fixtures only after which time you will need to relinquish your table to allow for dinner service to begin and the 'Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea' package will not be available on Saturday Afternoons.
Standard price: £29.50 inc.VAT per person
Plus Optional Champagne: £36.00 inc. VAT per person
You can book this package online HERE or by contacting Erin Boswell in the Racecourse Office T:(01845) 522 276 or E: email@example.com
Please note online bookings are limited to 10. For larger parties please contact the office directly (as above).
If you wish to sit with other individuals or parties who are booking separately, please advise Erin Boswell on tel. 01845 522276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org accordingly.
A Premier Enclosure Dress Code applies - Details of which can be found HERE