Thomas Lord Dine & View Restaurant
The superbly appointed Dine and View Restaurant is located in the Thomas Lord Suite on the first floor of the Hambleton Stand, in our Premier Enclosure. Named after the founder of Lord's Cricket Ground , Thomas Lord was a talented cricketer and businessman born in Thirsk in 1755, and this restaurant boasts some of the best viewing on the racecourse.
Situated directly opposite the Winning Post, you get to watch the racing action from the comfort of your table, whilst enjoying the sumptuous 'Grand Buffet'. With its own Tote betting facility and private rest rooms, this really is a superb place from which to enjoy a luxury day at Thirsk Races.
The 'Thomas Lord Suite' Dine & View Package includes:
- Premier Enclosure Car Parking
- Thomas Lord Suite Entry & Premier Badge
- Complimentary official colour racecard with form guide
- Reserved Table for the meeting in the superbly appointed Thomas Lord Suite with a fabulous view of the racing action and
- Private betting facility
- TV coverage of the racing
- Exclusive cash bar throughout the day
- Private Cloakroom facilities
- Delicious Grand Buffet*
- Private Cloakroom Facilities
- Tipster talk before the first race
- Afternoon Tea is available to purchase on the day, if required
* The sumptuous Grand Buffet includes delicious seafood, an array of cold meats, fresh salads and breads. There is also a hot carvery (vegetarian dish of the day available on request), followed by luxurious desserts, coffee and freshly brewed tea.
Package prices are as follows:
Weekday & Evening Meetings £99.00 (£82.50 +vat)
Saturday Afternoons (excl. 7th September) £120.00 (£100.00 +vat)
Ladies' Day, Saturday 7th Sept 2019 £144.00 (£120.00 +vat)
This is our most popular restaurant and therefore early booking is advised. You can book online HERE
Please note online bookings are limited to 10. For larger parties please contact the office directly T: (01845) 522276 OR E: email@example.com.
The Premier Enclosure Dress Code applies, details of which can be found HERE