Thomas Lord Dine & View Restaurant
The superbly appointed Dine and View Restaurant is located in the Thomas Lord Suite on the first floor of the Hambleton Stand, in our Premier Enclosure. Named after the founder of Lord's Cricket Ground , Thomas Lord was a talented cricketer and businessman born in Thirsk in 1755, and this restaurant boasts some of the best viewing on the racecourse.
Situated directly opposite the Winning Post, you get to watch the racing action from the comfort of your table, whilst enjoying the sumptuous 'Grand Buffet'. With its own Tote betting facility and private rest rooms, this really is a superb place from which to enjoy a luxury day at Thirsk Races.
The 'Thomas Lord Suite' Dine & View Package includes:
- Thomas Lord Suite Entry & Premier Badge
- Premier Enclosure Car Parking
- Complimentary Colour Racecard and Form Guide
- Reserved Table for the day
- Delicious Grand Buffet*
- Private Cloakroom Facilities & Rest Rooms
- Private Betting
- TV Coverage of the Racing
- Exclusive Cash Bar Facility
* The delicious Grand Buffet includes delicious seafood, an array of cold meats, fresh salads and breads. There is also a hot carvery (vegetarian dish of the day available on request), followed by luxurious desserts, coffee and freshly brewed tea.
2019 packages will be confirmed shortly.
This is our most popular restaurant and therefore early booking is advised.
Please note online bookings are limited to 10. For larger parties please contact the office directly (as above).
The Premier Enclosure Dress Code applies, details of which can be found HERE