Thirsk Racecourse is one of North Yorkshire's finest and most unique Conference and Event Venues.
Available at highly competitive rates, our Conference and Event facilities are modern, spacious and represent outstanding value.
The Racecourse itself is a beautiful and tranquil location, with site wide free WiFi and unlimited free parking on site.
Situated in the heart of North Yorkshire, our conference and meeting rooms are the perfect choice for your event, seminar or away-day. With easy access to the A1 and A19 and its own station, Thirsk Racecourse's conference and event facilities are easy to reach and excellent value for money, and there is also lots of quality accommodation available in the town and surrounding area for longer events.
There are five excellent conference rooms to choose between, and a range of conference equipment can be provided. The Pavilion, for example, is ideal for large-scale conferences, while the Garden Room provides an excellent setting for the smaller events. We can also provide numerous break-out rooms if required. Please view our floor plans for all our facilities HERE
Room hire based on a minimum of 25 delegates - £25 + VAT per person
- Tea, Coffee and biscuits (x 4 servings throughout the day )
- Water on the tables
- Linen table cloths
- Notepads and pens for delegates
- Projector and screen
- Free car parking on site
- Event Management on hand throughout the day
- Free WiFi
- Bacon or Sausage Breakfast Roll - £3.00 + VAT per person
- Soup and Sandwich lunch - £5.00 + VAT per person
- Finger Buffet lunch - £7.00 + VAT per person
NB Minimum Room hire for less than 25 delegates - £500 + VAT (includes Tea & Coffee etc)
Sample Buffet Menus
- Home Cured Ham with Orchard Chutney
- Home Produced Beef with Rocket & English Mustard
- Wensleydale Cheese with Red Onion & Cranberry
- Free Range Egg with Cress & Mayonnaise
- A Selection of Fresh Cut Sandwiches to include 2 vegetarian Options
- Homemade Honey Glazed Sausages
- Freshly Baked Cheese & Sun-blush Tomato Straws
- Fruit Bowl
- Homemade Cake
- Fruit Juice
Located in the heart of Herriot Country, we are easily accessible by road and rail, offer extensive free onsite parking, free WiFi access and can accommodate up to 220 delegates. In addition to our modern indoor facilities, delegates can also take advantage of our extensive grounds and gardens for a relaxing stroll in the fresh air during breaks.
If delegates require overnight accommodation we have an extensive list of preferred suppliers in the area.
For further information, to arrange a viewing or to discuss your detailed requirements please contact the Conference & Events Office on 01845 527517.
Team Building Events
If you would like to find out more about our Team Building events, click HERE