Conference and Event Facilities at Thirsk Racecourse
As well as great racing, Thirsk Racecourse is one of the best Conference and Event Venues in North Yorkshire.
Available at highly competitive rates, our Conference and Event facilities are well equipped and outstanding value.
Situated in the heart of the North Yorkshire Dales, our conference and meeting rooms are the perfect choice for your event, seminar or away-day. With easy access to the A1 and A19, Thirsk Racecourse's conference and event rooms are easy to reach and excellent value for money.
There are four excellent conference rooms to choose between, and a range of conference equipment can be provided. The Pavilion, for example, is ideal for large-scale conferences, while the Garden Room provides an excellent setting for the smaller events. We can also provide numerous break-out rooms if required. Please view our floor plans for all our facilities here.
Room hire based on a minimum of 25 delegates - £20 + VAT per person
· Tea and Coffee throughout the day (x 4 servings)
· Water on the tables
· Linen tables cloths
· Notepad and pen
· Projector and screen
· Free car parking
· Event Management for the day
Additional Extra’s –
· Bacon or Sausage Breakfast Roll - £3.00 + VAT per person
· Soup and Sandwich lunch - £3.00 + VAT per person
· Finger Buffet lunch - £6.00 + VAT per person
NB Minimum Room hire for less than 25 delegates - £500 + VAT (includes Tea & Coffee etc)
· Home Cured Ham with Orchard Chutney
· Home Produced Beef with Rocket & English Mustard
· Wensleydale Cheese with Red Onion & Cranberry
· Free Range Egg with Cress & Mayonnaise
· A Selection of Fresh Cut Sandwiches to include 2 vegetarian Options
· Homemade Honey Glazed Sausages
· Freshly Baked Cheese & Sun-blush Tomato Straws
· Fruit Bowl
· Homemade Cake
· Fruit Juice
Located in the heart of Herriot Country, we are easily accessible by road and rail, offer extensive free onsite parking, free wireless access and can accommodate up to 240 delegates. In addition to our modern indoor facilities, delegates can also take advantage of our extensive grounds and gardens for a relaxing stroll in the fresh air during breaks.
If delegates are needing to stay overnight, we have an extensive list of preferred suppliers in the area.
For further information, to arrange a viewing or to discuss your detailed requirements please contact the Conference & Events Office on 01845 527517.